- ANIMAL HEALTH PRODUCTS
- LABORATORY SERVICES
- ABOUT US
- FIND US
Total Quality Management
What makes our products and services different?
Deltamune has established an independent Quality Control and Quality Assurance Department for:
- Ensuring quality, safety and consistency of all of Deltamune’s products and services.
- Enhancement of product and service quality.
- Increase of customer satisfaction.
Deltamune Total Quality Management System
Deltamune has implemented a complete Quality Management System according to ISO 17025, ISO 9001, GMP, GLP and GCP requirements to provide a quality improvement programme for all areas within our company through:
- Personnel Quality Management System (QMS) internal training. All employees who come into contact with our products or take part in Laboratory testing activities must attend the QMS training and undergo competency evaluation
- Internal Audits. Monitor all phases of testing activities and production to assess performance and compliance with applicable quality management system requirements and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Supplier Qualification. Verify suppliers’ ability to provide products that consistently meet our strict quality requirements.
- Document and Record Control. Ensures that all documents, records and SOPs are up to date and maintained.
- Inspection and Acceptance Testing. Rejects components and finished products that do not meet specifications.
Principles of a Quality Management System
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- System approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Decision making based on facts and
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships.
Deltamune has implemented a complete quality management system to include factors which determine the correctness and reliability of the tests performed in the laboratory and to provide a quality improvement programme for all areas within the company.
- Ensure the availability of the required resources, capacity and expertise,
- Provide confidence and assurance
- Base decision-making on facts
- Solve problems following a systematic approach
- Our Test Laboratory is SANAS ISO 17025 accredited according to schedule V0007
- Many decisions related to animal health are supported by laboratory data
Incorrect decision making as the result of invalid data may pose an unacceptable risk to animal and human health or the environment as well as result in the expenditure of funds for unnecessary activities. Our test laboratory is a SANAS ISO 17025 accredited laboratory according to schedule V0007, thereby ensuring the correct test method selection in accordance to its specific application with the required sensitivity and specificity.